Today we cover quite a bit about our software powering the launch of the University of California Irvine eSports Arena along with the big jump in colleges and universities getting into the eSports game.
So proud of our software and our team. We are truly in the right place at the right time with something special.
Still in early access, our software (www.ggLeap.com) is going to be powering UCI when they launch their eSports Arena next week as well as Robert Morris University, the first university to give eSports scholarships. The media is starting to pick up on the UCI launch story. I can’t wait to head out there next week and be a part of the future of eSports.
Tonight we started off talking about VR in LAN centers and what eBash will be doing in the space. We then touched on game nights and casual eSports tournaments followed by ggLeap updates including:
- Increased client security
- Offers coming soon, as well as reporting on offers/sales
- New releases next week
- Building up to the http://www.esports.uci.edu/ launch next week!
Even though we haven’t had a video in awhile, we have not been sleeping. We have been busy. Really busy. 🙂
Along with the title topic we also covered today:
- Keeping your center diverse and not stale
- ggCircuit updates
- Pausing seasons and WANdemonium to finish software updates
- Prize vault soon updated with keys for all centers
- Social Media plugin
- Spending time working at the store you own
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel to be notified when videos are uploaded:
For our show today we cover the following:
– eSports in a LAN center and the new ESPN eSports initiative
– Buying and Selling LAN Centers
– ggCircuit Winter Season Updates
– 2015 Review and 2016 Predictions for ggCircuit